Legal Knowledge & Articles
What differentiates between two people is how well they are all aware, and with us you will find from the legal sciences beyond your ambitions
– Many of us who are exposed to an accident or a certain circumstance end up injuring our body or losing a member of our body or part of it, and therefore we must compensate for the loss of benefit, as there are many forms and multiple types of forms of physical injury, and as the UAE legislator has organized several laws for reporting and compensation for physical injuries, and although the Civil Code and the Penal Code may overlap, but the issue of personal injury is not a criminal case on the face of it . However, the person who caused the injury may face criminal charges. For example, if the perpetrator was drunk, or it was the result of negligence, recklessness and intentional behavior, then all these images are one of the reasons for liability for personal injury.
– An explanation from us of one of the photos of the tort liability for bodily injury
1-negligence: it is the result of indifference, indifference and failure to evaluate things correctly and ends up causing him to fail to be careful.
2-recklessness : recklessness is considered the result of one of the forms of negligence, and acting recklessly is sure to end in harm, whether to the person causing or to others .
3-acting on purpose: it is the intentional behavior that intentionally harms another person. Such as assault and battery is for example .
– For example, if you suffer a physical injury as a result of the fault of others, the injured person must prove four things: the harmful act by leaving it, the damage, and the causal relationship between them, in a very short and simplified concept, the injured person must indicate that another person was the cause of his injury, the Causer is fully responsible for the accident of physical injury if his actions were the cause of the accident.
– Either if a person acted negligently and no one was hurt, then such behavior does not entail any monitoring of the responsibility of the Causer towards others, unless his actions led to an accident with injuries. Finally, the accident victim must prove the damage caused to her. He must state what he wants during the complaint, such as compensation, along with evidence to verify their claims.
– Examples of personal injury cases: some types of personal injury cases include:
- assault, beating, burning, stabbing
- car accidents, boat accidents
3-slip and fall accidents
4-defective products or have manufacturing defects
5-medical errors, medical malpractice
6-bites of third-party dogs
– Finally, as a Personal Injuries legal advisor, if you are exposed to one of the physical injury images referred to above, you must take the legal methods prescribed by law to prove your right, whether it is a criminal complaint or a civil claim .